Note: These release notes may not reflect current Everlaw functionality, as product updates may have changed certain features since these notes were published. Please refer to our Knowledge Base for support articles on current functionality.
This release focused on the creation of a task manager for long processes, a UI update of the home page, and a workaround for Firefox.
1. New home page
- The tags page has been replaced with a new landing page, which will include tags, tasks (see below) and other forthcoming case features. The "tags" tab in the menu bar has been replaced with the "home" tag.
2. Task Manager
- The task manager, accessible from the home page, shows any long-running tasks you may have started, such as exporting search results to CSV or downloading batches of documents to PDF.
- If you are a case administrator, you can view tasks for all users on your case.
- Task results, such as files to be downloaded, remain accessible for 1 week after completion.
- The tags interface has been upgraded to enable quicker loading, more functionality, and better aesthetics.
4. Large document workaround for Firefox
- We have identified a bug in Firefox that inhibits the viewing of large (50+ page documents in the in-browser viewer).
- An official fix is scheduled for Firefox 10, which comes out in several months.
- In the meanwhile, we have implemented a workaround that should improve large document viewing in Firefox.
- Large documents should continue to be viewable without issue on all other supported browsers (Chrome, IE, and Safari).