The focus of this upgrade is to increase coding efficiency and improve the results table, as well as add support for Internet Explorer 9.
1. Codes are automatically saved
- You no longer have to click "previous document" or "next document" to save any additional information. Any action will save the codes, including closing the review window or clicking on a different document in the search results window.
2. Option to turn off cold auto-rating
- For maximal review efficiency, clicking on "previous document" or "next document" in the review window automatically rates unrated documents as cold. You now have the option to turn this feature off.
3. Coding window redesign
- The coding window has been redesigned to make coding easier. It is now also resizable; drag the bottom right corner to resize it.
- The coding window's position, size, and visibility are saved from document to document, so feel free to adjust it to best suit your coding style.
4. Document text can be downloaded
- In addition to exporting a document to PDF, you can now download its raw OCR/extracted text file.
- This file can be used to aid in intra-document search: instead of reading the whole document, just download the text document, open it in the text editor of your choice, and search for the terms you desire.
5. Search results table is easier to reorder and columns can be resized
- Move a column to a different location by dragging it and dropping it where you want it to go.
- Resize a column by dragging column borders in the header row of the table.
6. IE 9 Support
- You can now use Everlaw with IE9.