Table of Contents
- Can I send physical media to Everlaw?
- How to prepare your shipment
- What to expect after sending physical media
Can I send physical media to Everlaw?
Everlaw offers robust in-platform ingestion capabilities that make data available for review as quickly as possible. Users with upload permissions can upload native and processed data directly through the platform, which is generally the fastest way to get data into your database.
In some situations, it may be easier to send us your data through physical media in order to expedite the upload process. We recommend sending us physical media for data over 100GB.
If you would like to upload your data directly without sending media to Everlaw, please review our knowledge base articles on uploading native data and uploading processed data to learn more about getting your data onto the Everlaw platform.
How to prepare your shipment
Before sending any media to Everlaw, please note the following requirements:
- Make sure your data follows our Standard Formats for Processed Data to ensure a quick and efficient upload
- Create a backup copy of any data sent to Everlaw
- Fill out and include the Physical Media Cover Sheet
- Securely package the drive(s) to avoid any damage or loss during shipment
- Record the shipment tracking number
- Inform the Everlaw team that you are sending physical media ahead of time by emailing email@example.com
- Include the tracking number and describe the contents of the package (e.g., number of drives)
- Address the package to:
ATTN: Customer Success
2101 Webster St, #1500
Oakland, CA 94612
What to expect after sending physical media
Once your shipment has been received, your package will be secured by the Everlaw Customer Success team. If our team has any questions about the data received, our team will notify you before we proceed with the upload. After uploading the data, Everlaw will retain the media for at least 30 days for quality assurance. After this time, we will return the physical media and provide you with its tracking number. Please note that return shipping charges may be applied on your next invoice. (Alternatively, you can include your own prepaid return label for Everlaw to use when the media is ready to be returned.)
All physical media is handled according to strict security procedures, and we are happy to provide more information about our security practices. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-844-EVERLAW, ext. 1.